RE: OT - Wonderful web tribute/ IN Nurseryman

The mate will know ..... cause you come home changing how you do
business and have so many new ideas for the display gardens that she
will not let you go to the next one... way to much work afterwards :)

I might suggest to Wayne about vendors for future ones tho.... but
somehow, since this is attended by only trade business folks might be
some conflicts there...but a great way to see what's new in the market I
suppose.

Now you are probably wondering ...well why is she there... my connection
with some organization gets me in, although I think the MG's are also
invited.... and learning is always something I am up for!

Donna