Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute/ IN Nurseryman

Ha!
Already in trouble with my wife and business partner. I keep going to the seminars sponsored by the Small Business Admin. and the local Chamber of Commerce. Most are only $20 or $25 and given by some of the best out there in the business world. Come home fired up and wanting to make changes, perhaps spend some money. Thought I was resistant to change.....
Anyway, sometimes she is a good foil to my being too easily sold at times. Checks and balances, don't you know.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

The mate will know ..... cause you come home changing how you do
business and have so many new ideas for the display gardens that she
will not let you go to the next one... way to much work afterwards :)

I might suggest to Wayne about vendors for future ones tho.... but
somehow, since this is attended by only trade business folks might be
some conflicts there...but a great way to see what's new in the market I
suppose.

Now you are probably wondering ...well why is she there... my connection
with some organization gets me in, although I think the MG's are also
invited.... and learning is always something I am up for!

Donna