link to another Island Jim beauty...

Well folks, Island Jim has once again sent over a picture of another beauty
in his collection.

You can find the picture here:

or a more direct link is:

what an awesome plant... too bad it wouldn't be hardy here!

Ps... I recently discovered that not everyone can see some of the graphics
that I used on this site... I have changed some things, so now Windows and
Linux can see... but if someone with a mac system gets a "x", please let me
know and I will work on it :)