Re: link to another Island Jim beauty...

Donna wrote:
Well folks, Island Jim has once again sent over a picture of another beauty
in his collection.

You can find the picture here:

http://simplymyworld.com/jimphotos.htm

or a more direct link is:

http://www.simplymyworld.com/bismarckianoblis.jpg

what an awesome plant... too bad it wouldn't be hardy here!

Donna
Ps... I recently discovered that not everyone can see some of the graphics
that I used on this site... I have changed some things, so now Windows and
Linux can see... but if someone with a mac system gets a "x", please let me
know and I will work on it :)
Both URLs came through with no problem on this Mac + Netscape7
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA