Thanksgiving

Well, Gang, I regret that I've not had time for much chat lately,
tho' I've tried to scan all the posts so I have some idea of what's
happening.  Heard from Noreen, who's also been really busy but misses
everyone and hopes to be back chatting soon.

This is a quickie to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving,
wherever you are and whatever you have planned.

We will go up to Frederick (about 40 miles north) to the 'kids' who
are cooking again this year - I'm for this.  After nearly 40 years of
cooking both Thanksgiving and Xmas feasts, I'm really happy that
they're taking over this one:-)

Gotta get back to work, but wanted to post my greetings so you-all'd
see them somewhere before the actual holiday; not after:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs