Re: Thanksgiving

We're starting the feast with a piece of deep-dish peach pie for breakfast. We were going to spend a long weekend at Orlando, but it turns out I've got to work tomorrow [boo; hiss]. So instead, we're going to Bok Tower on Saturday; they've decorated the mansion and opened it to the public. We've never been there at this time of year, so ought to be interesting and new. It will also be our first time through that area since the hurricanes.