Re: Christmas giving programs and strange places to look for garden stuff

Melody, Kitty, I really think that some of my message was misunderstood.
I have no problems with contributing to others. But, when your attempts
to help are tossed aside or considered not expensive or pretty enough,
it makes me want to stop forever. I guess what I want to say is that I'm
picky about where I make my donations now. Yes, I do try to bring the
"pretties" into others' lives and realize that I've been so fortunate
all my life.

One of my favorite charities is Habitat for Humanity because it best
embraces some of my own values. Besides financial and misc. donations, I
love to shop at their thrift store for goodies to use in the garden. I'm
wondering if anyone else roams thrift stores or salvage yards for garden
ideas and stuff? Fran