To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ceres- Rich....OT

Wow Tricia, I didn't realize that you were that close to OKC! Had some
friends who lived there while he taught at the university there. His
wife ran the antique mall for some time - another good resource for
garden decorations and typical junque. I've started to go to the OK hort
club meetings so maybe I'll meet you there someday! My allergist is a
member too! what a small world! Fran

pdickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:You both weren't too far from me..... I just live about 60 miles on west on
I-40 of Oklahoma City. Weatherford is right off the interstate.... if
anyone is ever going west you should come right by here.
Tricia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melody "