Re: Early germination, what to do?

Thanks, Kathy:-)

I like the your cheap opaque tarp - good idea and should work a
treat.  Yeah, mice will try for anywhere dry for winter.  If they get
into your pots, a bit of hardware cloth or chickenwire over the tops,
held down with a brick or two ought to do the trick.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Shadyside Garden Designs