Re: Early germination, what to do?

LOL, Kitty...

Well, once upon a time I did a couple of articles on overwintering
pots that  had several ways to do temporary cold frames.  Given that
Suite101.com has now dropped my topic (among others) and all writers
pending a major overhaul of what they're doing, best check them out
quick if you're interested...they may disappear.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Shadyside Garden Designs