Re: New cat

They gave me a copy of her medical record--immunizations, tests and results, and procedures since she was in their care--but no social history. She has no tics, jerks, or peculiarities that would suggest she had been abused or feral. She came with a prepaid rabies shot voucher, so she'll get the once-over from a vet in a week or so.