Re: Garden's Alive Pet food coupon

> Judy, I about had a heart attack!  Subject line says Pet FOOD.  At a sale
> price of  $6.71 per pound (my boys go through about 6 pounds a week) this
> wwould put me in the poor house, especially when you consider GA's
> exhorbitant shipping prices.  Then I reread their page; it's a supplement. A
> serving is a tsp sprinkled on their food, which unfortunately wouldn't work
> for my boys because they eat dry food.

   I'm joining this thread late and might not even be addressing the question
   at heart, but...  :)

   Anyhow, I've been giving Romeo multivitamins and glucosamine chondroitin
   from Trader Joe's.  He gets one per meal (two meals daily) at a cost of
   $10 for each bottle of 180 and 100, respectively.  It comes out to
   a little under $10 month for him.

   I've seen noticeable improvement in his joints and overall health since
   I started giving them to him about four months ago.