Re: Garden's Alive Pet food coupon

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Garden's Alive Pet food coupon
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 14:20:31 -0600

Judy, I about had a heart attack!  Subject line says Pet FOOD.  At a sale
price of  $6.71 per pound (my boys go through about 6 pounds a week) this
wwould put me in the poor house, especially when you consider GA's
exhorbitant shipping prices.  Then I reread their page; it's a supplement. A
serving is a tsp sprinkled on their food, which unfortunately wouldn't work
for my boys because they eat dry food.

Nestle is discontinuing the Friskies Special Diet cat food at the end of
2006, but all stores around here have already removed it from their shelves.
This was always the least expensive low-magnesium cat food.  I need low-mag
because at least 2 of my cats are prone to FUS.  Sure, Nestle still makes
the Purina One FUS type but it's much more expensive.  Oh well, if I buy the
16 pound bag the price is a bit more reasonable.