RE: Garden's Alive >wind

Well best plan on doing something else today :)

Although the storm is long gone, sunny currently, but still windy here.

Heard about the tornado in southern Indiana, so that was a pretty massive
storm range if you also got the weather from it Kitty. I checked the map and
it doesn't seem like anyone here was effected- but not sure if everyone is
ON the map....

http://www.frappr.com/gardenchat

Donna