Re: wind and map

Donna wrote:
Well best plan on doing something else today :)

Although the storm is long gone, sunny currently, but still windy here.

Heard about the tornado in southern Indiana, so that was a pretty massive
storm range if you also got the weather from it Kitty. I checked the map and
it doesn't seem like anyone here was effected- but not sure if everyone is
ON the map....

Doesn't appear that Gene is on the map, can anybody see him ?
My Java is too old to display the map perfectly.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7