Re: Garden's Alive >wind

Couple of friends on the rarefruit list live in the south Miami area. One seems to be getting his power back today--been using a generator. Not sure about the other one. Also a third, who lives up near Canaveral, was without power for a long time--don't know if he's back yet or not. Woman in Naples got power back a week or so ago.

On Nov 6, 2005, at 12:35 PM, Donna wrote:

You are right Jim-- he is north and east of where it hit, so I am sure he
got some of the storm, but the news I heard, said it jumped the river went
into Kentucky - so hopefully he didn't get the worst of it.

BTW Jim- Originally heard that many would be without power from Wilma till
mid November-- are there still areas effected down there?

Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of james singer
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 11:18 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Garden's Alive >wind

Isn't Gene down there somewhere? Guess it really ripped the hell out of
parts of Kentucky

On Nov 6, 2005, at 12:08 PM, Donna wrote:

Well best plan on doing something else today :)

Although the storm is long gone, sunny currently, but still windy here.

Heard about the tornado in southern Indiana, so that was a pretty
massive
storm range if you also got the weather from it Kitty. I checked the
map and
it doesn't seem like anyone here was effected- but not sure if
everyone is
ON the map....

http://www.frappr.com/gardenchat

Donna