Re: Good weekend/ me too/needlework

Ah, 'tis the season Cathy, we're expecting the whole crew here for an early Thanksgiving lunch, then I work 3 pm - 11:30 pm, Thanksgiving through Monday.
Needlework. I knit, crochet, tat, counted cross stitch (not so much since the onset of bi/tri-focal glasses, I had trouble seeing the right line before!) peyote stitch beading. I tried to teach myself to piece quilts once, what a disaster! No fancy stitches for the most part, just lots of half-done projects lying around.
Judy B Z 6 Idaho - 1st light frost here last night, grass on the north side stayed frosty after 9am today. Not ready for winter. Pulled my tender pots in today. Threw sheets over them last night when I saw the temperature dipping.
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Good weekend/ me too/needlework

Judy, what kind of needlework do you do?
Pam, I'll keep praying for rain for you. We need it too, but not
quite as badly.
Speaking of family, I am bracing for the onslaught: daughter from TX
with Kylie (3) and Bryce (2 months) and the two whippets arrive on
the 19th with me helping with driving; daughter from LA shows up the
tuesday before Thanksgiving; daughter from TX DH should arrive on
Thanksgiving as well as niece and her DH and daughter (4 months).
Then, since the 26th is daughter's DH's birthday, his parents are
thinking of driving here from Indiana to surprise him!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b