Re: Good weekend/ me too/needlework

I'm a needlepointer, but use all kinds of threads and embellishments
including beads. Generally work at 18 stitches per inch. Just take
off my glasses and get close to the canvas when I can't see! And do I
ever have my share of UFO's (Un Finished Objects)! The weather people
expect our first hard freeze here on Tuesday night. All the
houseplants are in - I feel like I'm running an obstacle course
trying to get out the back door around the citrus, the bananas. and
the cacti.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b