RE: Today in the Garden

Beautiful and inspiring.  I am adding a few natives to my beds this year
and, then, plan to do an inventory to decide what I want to do next.  I put
in old brick around my raised vegetable beds and like it so much that I
plant to put brick and stone walks around my permanent perennial beds.

It has been so unusually warm here that I am still able to pick some fresh
basil and numerous flowers...those that don't mind the light change.
However, later this week, we are supposed to get some normal weather for
November...which should put more plants to bed.

I need to put my digital camera to work and post some pictures on the Web.
Anyone have some quick and easy instructions?

Jim, happy birthday.  Sounds as though you are replacing and continuing to
fill out your jungle beds.  Hope cat continues to do well.

My daughter got married this summer...it is a wonderful experience,
especially with support from family and friends.

ETN Zone 7