RE: update Sam

I am not going to voice my opinion on this whole mess of a war... but!

Training is just that- training -

If they get hurt out in the field- they have to be able to withstand it-
continue on- and hopefully get the hell out of there alive! Their instincts
have to allow them to do it, and while it is unfortunate that they are
experiencing irreversible damage.... it could save their life later.