RE: update Sam

I think I am missing some messages here, but didn't you say Sam didn't
realize it was broken till he was doing his pushups- and in Daryl's DH case,
the 1st doctor was to blame saying it wasn't damaged...

Both make the officer in charge not really to blame as there was no report
of serious/additional injury prior to them making the guys continue their
training.

I am missing something here.

Donna