From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:45 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Roll Call.... everyone alright

A big appreciation to all who expressed their sympathy. It does go a long
way in situations like this. There really is nothing to be done but continue

to clean up and repair.
    The furnace man came by to talk to us late yesterday. Will be back to
get under the house and remove the old duct work that the sewage flowed
into. All the duct work for two rooms will have to be replace back to the
furnace. Not all that much in expense for parts... but labor from having to
work under our crawl space will be the big part. They may have to cut a hole

in our floor for access... if they do, that delays a new floor for couple of

weeks. All things in their own time, hummm??
    I am off to spend half the day and Lowes, getting supplies. Will
probably go by liquor store and pick up a decent bottle of wine on the way
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana