Re: now weather- Roll Call.... everyone alright

I have some that aren't hardy.  I left the musas out there.  I  fort the
variegated ornamental banana.  Maybe the bulb will still be OK and  I can get it
in over this weekend.  All the elephant ears are still out  there, I am hoping
to get my WHIP out and have then at least dig them up for me  this weekend.
I don't know if Thanksgiving coming so early is the problem, cause when
Thanksgiving falls, say Nov.28th- I say I cant wait till it falls on an earlier
date, that there isn't enough time between Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
I think the problem may have been all the rain and warm weather, then
POOF!!!  Donna, we had made a deal last year that we were going to start  this
display stuff early, why didn't you remind me!!!!!!!??????
Anyway, just got back from the Doc's got ankle/foot shot up with stuff, and
they gave me the pain meds that make me want to do stuff and energy, I'm a
little weird cause that stuff works the opposite on me.
Then I will start physical Therapy :)
Bad news is I have taken more hours on at work, she finally gave me some,
but at the wrong time!  LOL
Oh well, I am off to start getting things out of the attic!  BRING IT  ON
"On Doner, On Dasher, On Visa on Master"
In a message dated 11/17/2005 9:04:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,