Re: Roll Call.... everyone alright

Daryl,
The insurance company did offer to give me names... but we are resourceful enough that we have people to take care of us and the resulting mess. Carpenters were here working on our renovations to the great room.... they are very good about helping out. Our plumber will take care of the new duct work that was flooded. My son in law says he will lay the new ceramic tile floor for us.
Besides I was too angry to talk with them after I was told no. Best not to talk too munch when one is that angry.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

What a mess! I'm surprised that the insurance company wouldn't at least offer some names of reliable clean-up people, even if for some reason they wouldn't cover it as a "flood". I think my AMICA policy covers sewer back ups under the all-risk special part. I think I'll go look...