Re: Roll Call.... everyone alright

Kitty,
Turns out everything was ok in the greenhouse. The carpenters that came to work on the house went out and got the pilot light started, furnace working. Nothing wrong with the light or the furnace... it was people problems. The electrician who had put a new thermostat up for us turned off the furnace at the breaker box. I turned that on and thermostat and fan worked fine. Read the instructions for getting the pilot light going ... but when we had stone work done around the greenhouse they turned off the gas lines. When I turned them back on, that caused air in the lines. I am not very good with understanding all this "stuff", so once I follow directions and that does not work... I am sol. The furnace is not on and working. I checked it last night before going to bed... thermostat is set at 40 degrees for the minimum.
New roof is going on now. Should finish up today. Our turn to put down the new floor and paint all the trim that is to go up. Then carpenters come back next week to wrap it up. A few things will be put off due to the unexpected expense from the flooding. Like JoAn's new kitchen counter top and new tile backing. But, you guys will purchase some new plants next spring and we will go back to the project then.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" <4042N15@nationalhearing.com>
Oh, Gene, I am so sorry for you. I've had floods here twice, but both were
indoor plumbing breaks so I've never had to deal with sewage. but those
cases were bad enough. Did any of the damage occur to the new renovations
you had done recently?
I trust they've fixed the greenhouse heater by now, hopefully that had a
warranty. If not fixed yet, maybe you could put some space heaters out
there til its fixed.
What a shame. I wish I could be there to help with the cleanup.

Kitty