RE: Roll Call.... everyone alright

It is a good thing you were not done with construction or it really would
have been heartbreaking!

In the interim, you might want to look at wallpaper for the tile backing
area. They have some that looks like tile, even textured. Cleans up well,
cheap, and I have used it for quite some time now....It was something to
make due till more funds were available when I bought this house, so far
haven't seen a reason to change it.