Re: Fire (and Birthday)

LOL   Spoken like a true Gardener, Jim.  LOL
On the serious sice though, hope your brother's Avocado trees (and house)
are fine though.
Happy Belated Birthday to you Jim, haven't had the time to keep up with the
list lately much.  Only able get online every few days.  Hope you had  a good
Also......Happy Birthday Lynda!!
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 11/18/2005 11:02:27 PM Central Standard Time,