Re: Fire

Sounds a bit like the Houston coach that caught fire with all the
nursing home residents on board. People kept trying to tell him.

Kitty

-- Jesse Bell <silverhawk@flash.net> wrote:
About 18 years ago there was a fire in Wyoming/Colorado area started by
a motor coach who was dragging a chain and it was sparking. People were
honking and trying to get the driver's attention and he just waived
back, all friendly like, and kept on going. They left a fire trail
(quite a ways) before the highway patrol finally stopped them. It had
been drought conditions for some time and the slightest spark just set
it off. He was taken to court and fined, big time.

Yeah, I agree. In two or three generations, it would put an end to a
lot of stupid actions, not to mention a lot of recurring WT stupidity.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10