Re: Thanksgiving wishes

Indeed- particularly this year I am very thankful for all of you gardening friends. Plants may have brought us all together, but the caring shown by this group to one another far surpasses our common interest.

Theresa

Cornergar@aol.com wrote:

Auralie, you said it well! These friends are the best. I sometimes feel I could call on any one of you personally for help or at the very least a sympathetic ear if I got in a bad spot. That's a good feeling and I'm thankful. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Kathy
P.S. A Chincoteague Thanksgiving sounds wonderful!