Happy thanksgiving

Happy thanksgiving to everyone, by now all you in the East have probably
started prep work for tomorrow! I am going to unsub from this address since
I might be gone for a couple weeks from work, but maybe I'll sign on again
from home in a few days. After Thanksgiving and before I go in for my little
surgery I plan on doing a lot of leaf-raking, our front lawn is practically
a foot deep in sycamore leaves. DH will want to start putting up his
Christmas light show too so we'll need to clear a path.
Anyway hope everyone has a good feast and remember, calories consumed on a
holiday don't count.