Re: OT pumpkin seeds recipe

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT pumpkin seeds recipe
  • From: "Judy Browning" judylee@lewiston.com
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:35:56 -0800

Thanks, Karen & Zem
I tried this yesterday. Worked very well with tasty results. I tried some chili powder on one batch. Not as much heat as I'd hoped, so I tried garlic powder today. Very good. Even though the garlic scorched, the flavor penetrated to the seed very well. The burned bits came off when I stirred the seeds on a paper towel. I used seeds from pumpkins roasted whole, so the seeds were already cooked.
Judy B
z6 Idaho, warmer today 40-52F
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Fernsler" <kmwos@korora.com>