Re: Happy Birthday Jim

That is just bizzare! The cats here "play" with snakes to death, which is the norm I believe. I wonder if snakes can hear a bell or some vibration from one anyway?

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
Jim, a cat we had some years ago - a Siamese - used to play with a snake
regularly. We would see her in the same place every day, up on a boulder.
She would toss it up in the air, and it would wrap itself around her body -
they would put on quite a ballet. We were sure it was the same snake every day - they just had a thing going. Maybe Squinty has formed an
attachment to this snake she is bringing you.