Re: now Horticulture

I don't think most people are thrilled w every issue of any magazine. I haven't had time to go through this entire issue yet, but the in-depth article on Corydalis is really beckoning me. I have enjoyed some of the recent changes as I never did care for the regional writings.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa W." <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>
Speaking of different- has anyone got any impressions about what is changing at Horticulture magazine. I'm just rather underwhelmed with the latest issue.

Theresa