From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2006 4:24 PM
To: Garden Chat
Subject: [CHAT] Brrr....

Chilly beans here today! Colder than Omaha. Apparently, the cats can't
believe it either; they go out for, um, 10 minutes at a time then bang on
the door to get in again. Funny, because they have signature knocks--can
always tell by the bang which cat has had enough winter for the moment and
wants a little hearth time.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W