Happy Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I will be out of the loop for a while with my new job at National City
Mortgage.  I got rehired at a much better rate of pay to a position in pool
reporting (private investors.)  I am so tickled!  But between that and our
charitable Christmas activities, I won't have much time to be on the PC.  If
you want or need me, please e-mail me directly at wmorgan972@ameritech.net

Just in case I can't get back for a quick note, Merry Christmas, Happy
Chanukah, Joyous Kwanzaa and Happy New Year to all!!!!