From: pdickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 5:54:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy T-Day
everyone

I just had to chime in ... Jim I can't wait to hear how your turkey
turned
out.
I fixed a 20lb turkey that I stuffed the insides with the ends of
2 celery,
orange, lemon, onion, salt and pepper.  I saw on one of the food
channels to
put pats of butter under the skin so I tried that this year.  I
think this
was the best turkey EVER.  I always make the dressing like my mom
did but
this year it was the worst I have ever made.  :-(  I think I toasted
the
bread and cornbread too much, chopped the onions and celery too much and
added too much sage, yuck!
Oh well it is over!
I hope everyone had a great
day.  It was beautiful here... about 70