Re: Happy T-Day everyone

My favorite for leftover turkey is turkey pot pie.  DH just finished
cutting up the remains of a 13 lb, free range turkey - five freezer
bags of meat. More than I'd counted on because my niece and her
family couldn't come - husband's son just diagnosed with juvenile
diabetes. What can I say? They  needed to be together. I sent her two
diabetic cookbooks.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b