From: Kitty
<kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006
1:54:38 PM
Subject: [CHAT] confused

Hmmmmm....
Last week when I put trash
out for Wed pickup, I forgot the 4 bundles of
branches from the limbs I
removed from the maple tree.  So this week I piled
them next to the trash can
at the curb. Came home Wed night; they'd taken
the can trash but didn't touch
the bundles. Called them and she asked were
they bundled?, were they less
than 4 ft?, were they under 60#?  Yes, yes,
and yes - actually only 3ft long.
I know the rules.  She said they'd get
them Friday.

Ok, I just looked out
there and they must have come, but took only 2 of the
4 bundles which were
all the about the same size.  Any idea why?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5