Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 #242

Sorry you weren't able to get it, was wondering why nobody responded to  that
and my other post on Plumerias, thought perhaps you all smelled the garlic  I
ate the night before and ignored me. (smile)
Not pc literate enough to know how to "snip" it.   Sorry.   Anyway, wasn't
important.
Noreen

In a message dated 11/18/2006 11:02:30 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

Can't  get the link to work- can you snip  it?

Theresa

TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:
> Got this recently  in an email, I would have loved this as a child.
>
>  <<<German toy manufacturer Playmobil introduced several
> green-industry-related play sets earlier this year, which may end up  under
 Christmas trees next