From: "TeichFlora@aol.com" <TeichFlora@aol.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:06:24 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gardenchat DIGEST
V1 #242

Sorry you weren't able to get it, was wondering why nobody responded
to  that
and my other post on Plumerias, thought perhaps you all smelled the
garlic  I
ate the night before and ignored me. (smile)
Not pc literate enough
to know how to "snip" it.   Sorry.   Anyway, wasn't

In a
message dated 11/18/2006 11:02:30 PM Central Standard Time,
gardenchat-owner@hort.net writes:

Can't  get the link to work- can you snip

TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:
> Got this recently  in an email, I
would have loved this as a child.
>  <<<German toy manufacturer
Playmobil introduced several
> green-industry-related play sets earlier
this year, which may end up  under
Christmas trees next
> month. The _Garden
message text