Re: Home again jiggety jig

Well you left just in time... weather is turning fast here.  Been raining all
day, and tomorrow night we are expecting something- either a dusting or a foot
of snow.... either way isn't good as all this wet is going to freeze- should
be a wonderful Friday morning drive to work.. NOT!

----- Original
Message ----

I am so glad to be home. Very happy to hear that everyone had a
good holiday.
Ours was nice. We fried a 20lb turkey and had one small Ziploc
bag left. Also
had the cornbread dressing and all the fixings. This was at my
Dad and
Stepmom's house. Got to go for a short motorcycle ride. The weather
fabulous and extremely unusual for this time of year. But wow am I glad to
Andrea Hodges
Beaufort, SC