Re: weather conditions

Beginning here. First, 3 inches of driving rain (which we needed)
yesterday evening - fortunately, we had minimal icing, as the
precipitation stopped before the real cold set in. Today, early
evening, the skies started delivering tiny ice pellets. Not sleet,
because there was no rain mixed in. The true snow is supposed to
start around midnight and come to 12 - 17 inches. Had roast chicken
(locally raised) for dinner, and the remains are in a stockpot as I
type -- tomorrow should be a good day for homemade chicken soup!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b