Re: Everyone must be....

I'm having to do a similar project with slides and pictures.  I've decided
to just pick the best and a few representative...the rest are going out.  I
don't think anyone will miss them...especially the ones of trips.

We are finally getting some cool weather but very, very dry.  Last fall was
spectacular but this one rather subdued with a little color here and there.
Since it has been so dry, I haven't even put out my usual winter flowers of
pansies and snapdragons.  I just don't want to nurse anything more through
this drought.