Re: If winter comes....

I saw my first junco about a week ago. There still are not too many
here, yet. First hard freeze was the beginning of the week, but I
covered my lettuce, spinach, and radishes with a row cover and a
tarp, and they breezed through it. Warming a little again. Very dry
here, too, but not officially a "drought".

Cathy, west central IL, z5b