Re: OT: Everyone must be....

You should get yourself one of those light boxes.

http://www.apollolight.com/light_therapy_products.html

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:
When I lived in NE PA, it was terrible.  And being in the Wyoming Valley was
worse because it got dark earlier and light later than in the flatlands.
Hideous.  Lord only knows how those of you susceptible to SAD stand it up
there.  I had to get OUT.  It's not as bad down here, but it still rears
it's ugly little head.  Especially on gloomy days.  Today it's sunny and
80-something so much better today!

Me, too, Pam.  I really hate the short days, and the end of
daylight saving makes it worse.  It's already pitch dark here
at 5:00 PM, and days will get shorter for another month!
We once were offered a really good opportunity at a
business in Maine, but I made us turn it down because
I just couldn't face the longer nights.  The very many gloomy
days we've had this fall haven't helped a bit. I just keep my
head down and try to get from day to day - spring will come
eventually.
Auralie

In a message dated 11/09/2007 5:03:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,