Re: hort.net survey questions

> Can't think of any glaring omissions, but I'm not sure what the end-use
> will be. I think I would add the usual assurances about confidentiality
> and such and then, maybe, ask some questions about visiting other
> hort-related sites, income, and internet shopping.

My main goal right now is to

   1.  Find out if people will pay for extended services
   2.  Figure out what people want so that I can prioritize
       development efforts

For example, I can offer people 20GB of disk storage for about $5/month.
If someone is paying $5/month and only uses 10GB of disk space, $2.50
can go towards the cost of running the site like adding another server
or something.

I think we're finally breaking even -- hort.net only costs about $140/month
to run now, and Google ads seem to average that roughly.  Of course, it
would be nice to be reimbursed the $6K that I paid in to keep the site
running when it was on a more expensive netowrk!  :)

And, with the new setup, we finally have the bandwidth and server resources
to do a lot more like personal photo galleries.

Thanks for the ideas about income/shopping and stuff!

P.S.  No, I don't want to hear talk about donations, etc.  I'm looking
      for input on a broader model.  Thanks though!  :)