To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:19 PM
Subject: [CHAT] hort.net survey questions

I'm putting together a survey to link from the main hort.net page and
wondered if any of you can comment on my questions:

  http://www.hort.net/future.survey

I actually started this survey a long time ago, but now I finally have the
time to put into it.

Don't answer the survey questions -- it doesn't save the answers yet.
Right now I'm mostly concerned about the gist of the questions.  I know
that they can be rewritten better, but why worry about that now if I'm
not even sure that they'll be used?

Am I missing a question that I should ask?  Do certain questions make you
uncomfortable?

Thanks,

Chris