Re: dst

I just added an hour to the time, in my head.  Too much trouble for  one week
to figure out how to reset it myself.  Was hoping they would not  move time
back another hour, but they didn't, thankfully.....otherwise I would  have had
to figure out how to set it.  HA!  Glad to have one clock  that I don't have
to do that to.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 11/1/2008 5:03:38 PM Central Standard Time,