Re: Rain!!!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Rain!!!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:48:37 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=P3nNV4KaSZ+MResgSumTrNANFLdMo4GtCPCepWZyCSY=; b=RNSv994kmf7swR2CwDm/6BsVB5InV9Uij7dsikkvYd2cGtDgI4D0e2BgIiVf2qhktT IHnWx4poEvFxLi7PjhBELUTvj9/9MAJ9oYQHwLM6P7B5DSD/vHpQoDpUqUPS6YMxk/Wv 1fE+xOfoF3H4ip6Rjhuwsblmf0KBGOSNaV760=

Yay on the new nursery!!   My favorite is in transition between owners, so
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX