RE: Where is everyone/bees

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: Where is everyone/bees
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:36:51 -0800

Yep could be. Certainly the box is too small to hold much of a hive. It
is visible but not exactly easy to get to, so we didn't crawl under the
shrubs to take a close look. But when they were active we always saw a
few around the opening, now there's nothing.
However there is no shortage of bees in the yard anyway, the rabbitbrush
is blooming now and it was crawling with them. I love to listen to the
hum of a lot of bees.

Cyndi